What our academic clients can expect:
- Expertise in finding viable starting points for discovery programs.
- Experience complementing the skills and expertise of academic PIs and tech transfer specialists.
- In-depth assessment of opportunities at any stage and provide recommendations for next steps.
- Identification of key, must-have experiments and data.
- Focus on transforming ideas into programs of value for external partners.
- Expertise to communicate results most effectively to internal and external collaborators.
- Focus on efficient use of limited resources.
- Discounted billing rates; flexible billing – hourly or project-based.
- Full professional infrastructure.
- Analysis and triage of HTS data; selection of compounds and/or series best suited for exploration.
- Identification, sourcing and design of chemical probes.
- Hit identification and lead optimization strategies.
- Optimization of key parameters for therapeutic compounds.
- Triage results for selection of project focus.
- Assessments and input to allow for smooth due diligence.
- In-depth assessment of intellectual property, especially with composition-of-matter materials.
- Literature and database searching for key information and preliminary patentability.
- See our Services for additional information.
Feel free to request a non-confidential presentation including representative case studies of our work.